TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing Concierge Wills and Trusts materials available on its website and through its mobile application, the party accessing the materials agrees to the following terms and conditions. As used herein, “we” or “us” refers Concierge Wills and Trusts or Madaan Law, P.C.; “you” refers to the accessing party.
- The materials being accessed are free and available to any member of the public at any time. By accessing the materials, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and legally competent to agree to these terms and conditions.
- Concierge Wills and Trusts does not perform a conflict check or other screening for anyone accessing free materials. You understand that both you and your opposing party may be accessing identical materials, and this does not run afoul of the Rules of Professional Conduct.
- ACCESSING CONCIERGE WILLS AND TRUSTS’ LEARN TAB FOR FREE MATERIALS DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND CONCIERGE WILLS AND TRUSTS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES. The services provided by Concierge Wills and Trusts are not suitable for everyone or every case and clients are accepted at our discretion. We do not provide ancillary services such as probate representation, trust administration, and others. Any information you receive prior to signing a retainer agreement is simply informational and not legal advice.
- We make no representation as to the outcome of any legal matter, as we are not your lawyers and we do not have knowledge of any facts related to your case.
- All intellectual property rights to the materials are owned by Concierge Wills and Trusts. No materials may be sold, exploited for a commercial purpose, duplicated, shown in public, edited or otherwise modified without the express written consent of Concierge Wills and Trusts and Madaan Law, P.C..
- If at any point we determine for any reason that we cannot continue to provide access to the materials currently available, we may remove access to such materials, and no recourse shall be available to any member of the public.
- The materials provided are informational only and do not provide content tailored to your specific matter. The information presented is not legal advice, is not to be acted on as such, and is subject to change without notice. We shall make every reasonable attempt to keep the information available up to date with all legal developments, and the information contained in the materials is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.